Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Favorites: Spring Fever


Dear Friday,

I think it really has become a major refrain around here but...thank goodness you are here!

Here are the top 5 things on my mind:
  1. Thankful for a husband who knows just when to bring home cupcakes...because clearly we all know that they fix everything!
  2. Richmond has just been nuts from a weather perspective...pretty on the weekends and snow during the week. Looking forward to some sun this coming weekend!
  3. MARCH MADNESS is HEEEEEEEEEERE! I love basketball and I'm super competitive so this is like Christmas. Too bad all my smack talking is going to come back and bit me in the butt...I'm currently dead last in both my family pool and the one with my students. Regardless I'm excited to watch some major hoops action this weekend!
  4. Last night we made Basil Smashes to celebrate the First Day of Spring! Looking forward to many more of those in my future.
  5. Spring to me means layering with fun light-weight jackets and I've got my eye on this blue nautical number and this green military inspired jacket from Old Navy!

Happy Weekend!

Hugs,
Meg




1 comment:

  1. Hello from the link up :) Hooray for a thoughtful hubby + cupcakes!! Hope you're enjoying a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete