Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Favorites: Lounge Wear

Lounge Wear by Loft





















Lounge Wear by Loft 

Dear Loft, 

As a former employee and life-long shopper, (can I say life-long at 29...maybe not, but still you understand), I must say that I'm loving the new Lou and Grey partnership. I'm not sure if it's the recent weather (hellllo snow day) or the fact that instead of spending the winter months getting in shape all I want to do is eat Oreos/Girl Scout cookies...either way the recent partnership has resulted in a line of super comfy lounge wear that I want to own. 

I'm hoping in person that it lives up to the hype that I've created in my mind but seriously get on a sale would you?!!?

Hugs,
Meg






2 comments:

  1. Love all of those pieces. The Loft does have pretty amazing clothes! Stopping by from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those all look so cozy! There's just something about a nice soft grey that makes me want to curl up with a big blanket, a good book and a nice hot cup of tea! Hope you have a great weekend! Stopping by from the link-up!
    http://megnogged.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete